By Joanna Garzilli
"When someone has a strong intuitive connection, Buddhism suggests that it's because of karma, some past connection". Richard Gere
Richard Gere is so right on! He understands that when you develop your sensory acuity through practical spiritual applications, you become aware of energy that exists throughout time and space. You then have the ability to discover blocks that may be holding you back from creating the life you want.
Please take a moment to check out how the questions below relate to your life:
* Do you control your life?
* Do you hold any past resentments?
* Do you believe in fate or destiny?
* Do you think it's too late to make a difference?
* Can you appreciate your past, good and bad?
* What is the biggest lesson you've learned?
* Are you willing to do things differently?
By taking the following 3 steps, you will begin to clear blockages from your past (that may include past lives if relevant for your spiritual growth).
Step 1: Understanding Energy
In our day to day life, we experience energy as people, clothes, cars, houses, jobs, pets, food, etc.
We also experience energy as good and bad, beautiful and ugly, heavy and light, loud and quiet, etc.
Energy in it's raw essence is abstract. You may wonder how I manage to communicate with people who have passed over? Or how I can see your probable future?
The way I am able to see and obtain information is because I understand energy and I look at energy from an additional perspective. You can do it to.
Step 2: Feel The Energy
Now read from the beginning of Step 1 again. Before you do, close your eyes and take three deep breaths into your body.
Absorb the energy of the words written above.
This is what you need to know.
* People and objects are light and sound constantly moving in our universe.
* 90% of what you do is at an unconscious level. You operate on auto-pilot. Often you are unknowingly scared to feel emotions, to let energy run through you.
* When you block feeling, you trap energy in your aura. This then weighs you down and can lead to tiredness, anxiety, sadness, frustration and depression.
Step 3: Observe Your Energy
It takes time to truly understand and master your energy. And to get the results you want, I suggest a daily 5 minutes commitment to check in with yourself at a pure energetic level.
You don't have to do anything! You awareness will create change.
Seeing the structure of your energy will help you to understand how your past influences your present.
You can observe your energy through the use of your six senses: Seeing, Hearing, Feeling, Knowing, Smell and Taste
Throughout your day, apply one of the above techniques to understand yourself better. When you do, you'll create the life you want.
"America's Intuition Coach" Joanna Garzilli helps people to develop their Sixth Sense to make the best decisions in every area of their lives.Joanna has given over a thousand intuitive readings. Clients include celebrities Goldie Hawn, Jenna Dewan, Tracie Hutton, Laura Harring, Lyndsy Fonseca, Ernie Banks. Get your FREE resources now.