Thursday, May 22, 2008

Remote Viewing

Author: Ernie Fitzpatrick

Our military will be able to rack the enemy with ronot insects by the end of the year. First we had the drones in the sky that couldn't be seen and now we're about to have these little robot insects crawling around the floor and even buzzing our neighborhoods. It's a different form of "remote viewing" than the term originally meant. So, let's go there.

I believe the Mayans, Sumerians, and other ancient cultures were into remote viewing long before our military came up with the idea. Remote viewing (RV) refers to a procedure through which a person can supposedly gather information on a remote target that is hidden from physical view and typically separated from the viewer at some distance through paranormal means. That'll lose a lot of people- the word paranormal!

The term was introduced by parapsychologists Russell Targ and Harold Puthoff in 1974.

Remote viewing was popularized in the 1990s, following the declassification of documents related to the Stargate Project, a $20 million dollar U.S. Federal Government sponsored research program to determine the possibility of psychic phenomena, and any potential military application. The program was terminated in 1995, citing a lack of evidence that demonstrated the program had any value to the intelligence community- which means it does have value!

Which means they don't want the world to have what they think they have.

As with other forms of extra-sensory perception, no claims of remote viewing have been validated by the scientific community. Of course not, Critics have demonstrated that clues inadvertently revealed by researchers explain how purported remote viewers can obtain information on remote viewing locations. The problem is we know people who can do this!

We're now living in such a time of increased global consciousness that transpersonal actualities, not just possibilities are becoming more and more common. As the world becomes smaller and smaller, as we find cameras on every street corner, and as the universe shrinks, more and more people will get accustomed to knowing more about everything.

1 comment:

Remote Viewing Blog said...

Michael Jura here.

I found your blog very informative and exciting.

Let me say few words about myself.

I poured through books on the subject from experts in the field of mind-science including Jose Silva, Napoleon Hill, and Robert Monroe.
I experienced OBEs and incredibly detailed remote viewing experiences.

Later, when I could afford it I took several seminars including The Silva Method, Hemi-Sync (by the Monroe Institute).

This helped me fine-tune my skills, particularly along the lines of remote viewing an individual’s health and on remote influencing specific outcomes.

I started my RV blog to simply collect snippets and videos of interesting remote viewing articles I found online.

But lately, I’ve actually had the opportunity to interview and get to know many of the giants in this field - including Ed Dames and Gerald O’Donnell.
I’ll be sharing my conversations and interviews through this blog.

here's the link to this blog http://www.learnremoteviewing.com

Why the passion for RV? Well I think Remote viewing and Remote influencing are the next frontier of science. They hold untold possibilities for helping us create a better and saner future for our offspring and to help us understand the spark of the divine that lies within us all.

If you have any questions drop me a line at jura.michael@gmail.com.


I would love to share my experiences with you and hear yours .

counter