Friday, May 2, 2008

Spirit Dreams

By Linda L Kaye

Spriit Dreams are when the spirit of a soul mate connection and your spirit come together in some way while you are sleeping. These dreams seem quite real. You could make love, kiss, hug, talk, or just hold hands. They usually happen after my clients have consistently visualized or repeated affirmations to create a soul mate connection.

Sometimes spirit dreams appear to the person having the dream as a sex dreams. Sex dreams are spirit dreams as well. I, myself, have had dreams where it actually felt like he and I were making love. All the sensations were there as well. Now, when you have this dream, it could very well be someone you know especially if you have been thinking about each other a lot. If you don't have anyone in your life and you are doing visualizations or affirmations to create a soul mate, then it is someone new. In your dream, it may appear as someone you already know; however, that is not always the case. Your subconscious is creating a face to connect with on the spirit level in order to create the event.

Spirit dreams do not happen for everyone doing visualizations and affirmations consistently to create a soul mate; however, it does seem very real for those who do experience these kind of dreams.. When it does happen, you will know that a soul mate connection is on the way. Make sure you record the date and your exact conversation. I can almost guarantee you that it will happen exactly how you dreamed it to be. When you do meet him/her, you will both recognize each other. Although, it will probably be unconsciously for the other person.. You might not want to express this to the other person. They may not have had the dream. It is especially important during this time to write down all your dreams. Your dreams can tell you what your subconscious is feeling and whether or not you have issues with the past, etc.

Many years ago, after repeating an affirmation for a soul mate connection, I had a spirit dream. It seemed so real, but I remember it as if it were yesterday. In the dream he and I made love. Afterwards, he declared his love to me. He asked me where I lived, and I told him. He said he would find me. Two months later, there he was on a flight from Florida back to where I lived at the time in Orange County, California. We recognized each other immediately. To make a long story short, he had had the same exact dream. The relationship lasted about six months, but I have some great memories from it. Soul mate connections do not always lead to marriage; however, they are very powerful and very intense.

Visit The Official Website For The Nice Jewish Psychic

No comments:

counter