Monday, October 13, 2008

Astral Projection Music - How Brain Entrainment Technology Can Help You Have an OBE

By Tina Bardo

One of the most popular questions we see asked in online forums and blogs is about using brain entrainment software to induce an OBE. Astral projection music is usually meant to describe binural beats or hemi sync audio tracks many folks have been using for years to willfully project....sometimes at will. Now, while I'm a HUGE fan ( and regular user) of astral projection music and "noise" for my own meditative and astral excursions, I am NOT one of these braniacs who will describe for you exactly HOW they "sync" the beta, theta and delta waves in YOUR head..:-) I will describe how they help though, so if you want IN on the adventure, read on as I elaborate on some popular questions below!

How Fast Does Astral Projection Music Work?

Depends on you and your experience. When I first started, it took me a few sessions to start to feel a projection coming on....and even then, I probably needed a few more weeks to have my first REAL out of body experience. It was, as I'm sure you'll agree if you've had one, WELL worth waiting for!

What Does it Feel Like to Project?

Everyone describes a very different experience...all while having lots of common threads. For me, hearing a buzzing sound and feeling my body buzzing with a strange vibrational energy is the very first sign I know an "exit" is coming. With headphones and music on this is GREATLY accentuated and accelerated as well, as the level and speed of relaxation is far faster and deeper.

Can ANYONE Have an Astral Projection Experience?

Everyone that I know who has tried, has! This is where using technology really shines, as again, lots of people are simply unable to get into the proper frame of mind on their own. Using sound to induce an altered states of consciousness is a great way of ensuring that you CAN and do have a transcendent experience, even if you've been unable to meditate successfully every before!

(and there is NOTHING that will give you the freedom of thought, mind and spirit than learning there is FAR more to your life than meets the eye!)

Simply START by opening your mind, spirit & enhanced AWARENESS and ride the supernatural surfboard into the wild, wacky and wonderful world of the unknown..:-) It WILL rock Your WORLD...I promise..;-)

Who Else Wants to Experience Radical Inner Peace & Magnificent Well Being?

Read on..to discover how to astral project easily, learn blissful meditation and SO much more...quickly, easily and magically even if you are a complete novice and have no idea what you are doing!

No comments:

counter