by Paul White
Our Chakras are subject to both physical and nonphysical forces present in our environment on a daily basis. This makes Chakra cleansing a necessity.
Achieving a balance between the physical and nonphysical facets of ourselves is necessary – and Chakra cleansing is the best way to do this. Performed regularly, Chakra cleansing can bring these vital energy centers into the proper balance, creating an internal harmony which allows our reserves of energy to be replenished. Chakra cleansing is important for keeping all of our aspects connected and in balance to allow us to work as fully integrated beings.
Read on for some of the more common methods of Chakra cleansing; these have been in use for millennia.
1. Incense and certain plants, when burned can prevent negative energy from infiltrating our energy centers. This is a practice which has been with us for millennia and has been used by people all over the world to achieve balance in the energy centers of the body.
2. Auric brushing – using the hands or crystals and gems is one of the better known methods of Chakra cleansing. However, this procedure is powerful and should only b performed by a trained professional lest damage result instead of healing.
3. A healthy diet and lifestyle can help cleanse the Chakras. Drink ample water, tea and fruit juice and get plenty of sleep in order to maintain proper Chakric function.
4. Regular exercise and proper breathing help to maintain healthy Chakras, as well as the heart. Exercise and breathing also create proper blood flow, helping to properly oxygenate the body.
5. Spending some time in nature can help to cleanse your Chakras as well.
6. Each Chakra resonates with a different color. You can do some Chakra cleansing by looking at these colors, or even by visualizing them.
7. Music can help to cleans our Chakras and stimulate them into proper function.
8. Keep your mind active and learn new things – this will help to keep your Chakras active and cleared of negative energy.
9. Meditation, even for a few minutes a day lets us stay in touch with our spiritual aspect and is a powerful method of Chakra cleansing.
10. Learn to love yourself. This will help you to develop a love of others – and these feelings flood our body with the positive chemical actions which provide physical, mental and spiritual benefits; including Chakra cleansing.
11. Get in touch with your emotions and learn to express them positively to the world around you. This is an important technique of keeping your Chakras cleansed and balanced. Keeping these emotions bottled up can have detrimental effects on your health.
12. Foster creativity and bring it to every aspect of your life. This does not necessarily mean the arts; add creativity to everything you do and this will help to keep you in balance.
13. Be mindful of your past – it can help you to understand where you are headed in life.
14. Make the values of trust, honesty and respect a part of your life; this will make you someone who is respected by others as well as helping in Chakra cleansing and bringing balance to your life.
15. Prayer is another form of meditation and can connect our energy centers to the universe through a higher power. Prayer can bring about calm and balance mental and spiritual energies.
All of the Chakra cleansing methods given above can help to keep your Chakras in balance and keeping energy flow efficient. You don't need to do all of these necessarily, but start off trying out a few and incorporate more as you go. Remember that Chakra cleansing will take a while, but it is an incredibly rewarding process.
Paul White is a 42 year old former teacher. He now helps people all around the world to become wealthy online. Whatever you are selling, visit the popular site: http://www.profitmountain.com
and if you subscribe to Profit Mountain's FREE wealth building newsletter, you will also receive FREE advertising for the next 12 months! (Worth $200!) as well as loads of other things!